Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Comfort clothing

I never understood the yoga pants as 'pants not to do yoga in but daily wear pants', until I had my 3rd kid.  I now, often spend most of my day in some sort of loungewear.  Sweats, yoga pants, pj bottoms, etc.
My husband teases me  for wearing yoga pants as my pants for living in, not working out in.  He says to me, "Hi, I work out.   I wear yoga pants to make it look like I work out", all the while making a running man type motion, with the occasional bum sticking out. while saying the above phrase.

But in all seriousness, I have this J Crew pullover heather gray hoodie I bought a few years ago that I bought in a moment of weakness.  It was a moment of weakness because it was during the stage of life now fondly known as "I give a damn".  Let's be honest though. A hoodie from J Crew screams FASHION vs a hoodie from say, Wal-Mart.  This hoodie does not scream FASHION but it is THE MOST COMFORTABLE piece of clothing I own.  I've been living in it daily.  I only wash it as needed,  for fear that it will one day die in the wash if I wash it too much.  It's gotten to the stage of perfect softness and wear, although it pretty much came this way.  I've been looking to find something similar from J Crew but no such luck.  It will truly be a sad day when this hoodie dies.

What's your favorite, most comfy piece of clothing you own?

me and my favorite hoodie

xo,
june

No comments:

Post a Comment